Columbia Manufacturing's Quality Certifications & Accreditations
Since 1980,Columbia Manufacturing, Inc.'s in-process and final inspection is accomplished utilizing statistical process control, modern analytical equipment, and certified quality control personnel. Our fully integrated quality program incorporates both ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 Rev. C, as well as each customers individual quality control requirements. This commitment to accuracy and quality is further enhanced by our dedication to excellence.
Working to the customer specifications and drawings, our processes and supervises the manufacturing of your products. Sophisticated CAM Works, Solidworks & CAD/CAM systems assist engineering in providing complex machining and fabrication to customer specifications.
Our Quality Policy
As a quality conscious organization Columbia Manufacturing Inc. will maintain a practical but comprehensive Quality System based on its stated commitment to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
The policy embraces the following key principles:
- Producing high quality products that conform to all industry standards, customer requirements and expectations on time everytime
- The satisfaction of customers, both external and internal, shall be the primary focus of the quality management activities
- Systems and controls shall be prevention based to foster more effective decision making
- Vendors and Suppliers are integral to the quality process and company employees shall work closely with them to meet customer's needs
- Employees shall be encouraged and empowered to participate in quality improvement activities through teamwork and focused task groups
- All employees shall have individual responsibility for understanding and applying this Quality policy in the performance of their tasks
- Company management is fully committed to their Quality Policy through active participation in quality improvement activities and leadership by example